X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your tripping maaaaaaan!

Wow. I'm still confused on this one.

Guy comes in with small donut bag, filled with delicious donuts from next door.
    Dude gets two reeses cups. Goes to cooler with friend. They talk. Dude gets two drinks. They come up. Friend buys her .44 cent juice. Dude brings up one drink.
    I scan it, he tries to hand me money.

ME: Is that it?
    SC: Uhhhh... yeah
    ME: SUre?
    SC: Umm.. yeah
    ME: No peanut butter chocolate goodness of Reeses?
    SC: I PUT IT BACK MAAAAAAN!!
    ME: *blinks* "No. You didn't"
    SC: *Starts to laugh* Uh... ok uh... whoa man. Here! *pulls out ONE of the reeses* Now there is a line forming.

ME: "Both of them please"
    SC: *Gets angry, starts flailing his shirt and pants around* Look man! Your tripping man! I put it back man! Stop tripping man!!

ME: *blinks no-impressed* Just give it back man.
    SC: *starts doing that strange laugh again* Oh oh ok its like that? Here man. I was just playing around maan. *His friend is laughing maniacally, causing several customers to back off*

Guess where he stuffed his other reeses? Yep. At the BOTTOM of his donut bag. So I know he got jelly gazed since the reeses was covered with jelly.

ME: And the other drink
    SC: Starts flailing around* Whoa man!!! STOP TRIPPING!!! I don't have it! *starts to laugh, and grabs his money, he and his friend run out of the store*

I swear, the two had to be 16 at the MOST.
    and nether of them smelt of that /crap/! so I have NO clue as to why the were acting or talking like that.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Drugs might make it easier to act like a complete idiot but they are not a requirement. :-)
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Genetically stoned?
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Pill mixer from the parents meds? I hear that's getting popular with the stupid set.
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
          I swear, the two had to be 16 at the MOST.
          and nether of them smelt of that /crap/! so I have NO clue as to why the were acting or talking like that.
          Are we all missing the obvious?

They're idiots!
          I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

definitely idiots; i can see their futures now.

quick, johnny, how many beans make five?

him: 'uhhh...one...uhh, one...'

you fail.
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
              Genetically stoned?
              That was the best laugh I had all day

Come to think of it, we could say the same thing about Beavis and Butt-Head.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
              X