This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Listerfiend View Post
    As evidenced by people like my mother who once asked me how to rewind a DVD.
    Shortly after we got our first DVD player, I told my wife to make sure she doesn't forget to rewind the DVD.

She actually got up and looked for a rewind button. Then she turned around, looked at me, and said, "You jerk!"
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth Emrld View Post
      I admit over the holidays with the retail job . . .cashregister were touch screen. And yes, I had a few days that I was up there long enough (I loved it don't get me wrong)
      That I would go home and try to do touch screen on my computer.
      Don't you hate that? I used to spend so much time on the cash register that I would go to call customer orders or something and I couldn't dial the freakin' phone cuz the numbers were backwards!

My mom has a decent collection of Disney movies on VHS. She likes to remind me that she keeps them for her grandchildren. I would be utterly shocked if my brother ever got married and I am currently extremely single, so I think she's gonna be hanging onto those things for a while...

(And when I tell her that if all she wants is grandchildren I'm sure I could arrange that for her and she says no! )
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
      X