This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead man walking

So i havent been on alot lately. and of course its because of work! my boss has decided that i can work 2 weeks straight. plus school!

ON WITH THE SHOW! (been saving theses puppies up)

I am WORTHLESS!

I figure i would get the worst one out 1st.

Im packing food (for once!) yet i still have a headset on.

lady drives up to the speaker box. my manager is on drive thru while the other girl is on break.

m-manager
    sc- i think you can manage.

m- welcome to KFC what can i get for you?
    sc- f@#$ hold on we just got here
    m-
    sc- asks about every FREAKING item on the board, and its price.
    m- trying to give prices and figure out what the hell they are asking 4.
    sc- hurry up! f!@#$! god! only f#$% stupid people that cant get a f$%^ real job work at shit holes like this! im f$%% coming inside!

whow, whow! back that shit train up!
    what did you just say?! you did not just go there!

she and her fag group come inside, and order. she gets her meal then has the nuts to complain about how we were so rude to her to the cashier upfront.

she tells the cashier that the stupid bitch on drive thru was being rude, and points to the poor girl that JUST got back onto the shift. then THANK GOD storms out.

but really? i work at a fast food joint and because of this im stupid? screw you and cry into a bag of lipgloss.

can i order ahead?

okay please people PLEASE! when you call ahead, give me a time, like even if its a ball park figure about when you will get here. then it will be ready!

when you call in you want the food ready for when you get there right? well then tell me abut the time you will get there!
    the phrase "we are just leaving now" means NOTHING to me! where the hell are you leaving from? disneyland? cross the street? TELL ME! i haven't mastered mind reading over the phone OR the drive thru.

and dont call in an hour early for a large fry! because im not going to make it. by he time you get here it will be nasty and evolved.

if you dont know what it is how the hell an i suppose to?

every one has a different idea of what something is.

sc- can i have a back?
    a back can be a rib or a breast, sometimes a thigh. again everyones idea is different.
    me- so is that a rib or a breast piece.
    sc- i dont know, a back.
    me- *sigh* i have wings, ribs, leg, thighs, and breast meat.
    sc- um... a back?

okay sweety, if you dont know what you want HOW THE HELL am i suppose to know!

ugh. and if one more person asks me to replace the classic in a classic box value meal with a crunch i will put them into a coma.

hi ho hi ho, its off to work i go
    it's said that no sane person could bite another person and draw blood. I've done it before, but then again sanity has always been questionable in our family.

Why the hell do you go through the drive through if you don't know what you want? It's not a sit-down place where the server can go away and give you a few minutes to read the menu! If you need to read the menu then go inside!!

That pisses me off and I don't even use drive-thrus. And I almost always know what I want, too, cuz my personal fast-food "palate" is very limited.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Slow-Jo View Post

she and her fag group come inside, and order. she gets her meal then has the nuts to complain about how we were so rude to her to the cashier upfront.
      Oh. No. You. Didn't. Did you SERIOUSLY just say that? What the FUCK is wrong with you? You'd better be twelve or stupid to use "fag" as an insult. Seriously? Working fast food doesn't make you stupid. That however, does.

Last edited by BiscuitMunroe; 03-01-2008, 09:48 PM. Reason: didn't want to get banned.

Comment

Mods:

You better nip this one in the bud in a hurry. This is going to get ugly, and fast.

Comment

What an excellent idea...which would have been made even better by use of the "report" button, but, hey, I'll take what I can get.

Thread closed due to cluelessness and lack of civility.
          Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Working...
          X