Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sad. I do hope the best for her family and friends.

Not a big fan of her movies, but I have to say that I loved Luanne on "King of the Hill". I always loved the shows that centered on her.

Rest in peace...
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Brittany Murphy's cause of death has been determined

According to the article, she died of a mix of community acquired pneumonia (what does that mean exactly?), iron deficiency anemia, and multiple drug intoxication (medications taken for the iron deficiency anemia and to fight the pneumonia? or something else?)

Just thought everyone would like to know!

Comment

I'm still at the community acquired pneumonia. Either way it still sucks that she died so young. RIP Brittany.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
          I'm still at the community acquired pneumonia.
          Basically, it means you didn't get it while in a hospital or health-care facility.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            Basically, it means you didn't get it while in a hospital or health-care facility.
            Ah! So she got it while doing ordinary everyday things.

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post

According to the article, she died of a mix of community acquired pneumonia (what does that mean exactly?), iron deficiency anemia, and multiple drug intoxication (medications taken for the iron deficiency anemia and to fight the pneumonia? or something else?)

Just thought everyone would like to know!
              I just read that article, its sad.

Medications for Iron deficiency anemia include IRON tabs. Thats usually it except for extreme cases. Also eating a well balanced diet helps. As far as Pneumonia, thats treated with antibiotics.

Im guessing she was on other stuff..they did mention antiseizure meds. Its sad. Sounds like her system was just overwhelmed and couldnt take it anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X