Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, yeah, about that "all day breakfast" at the Yellow M...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth HotelMinion
    I hope they take it down and put up an all day lunch menu instead.
    Have you tried Royal Burger? You can get their signature sandwich (same name as chocolate covered malted milk balls) during breakfast hours.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
      Have you tried Royal Burger? You can get their signature sandwich (same name as chocolate covered malted milk balls) during breakfast hours.
      Did not know that. Oh well. There's only one in my area and it closed down. I think the company's going out of business. I love the jr. whoppa.
      I wonder if Taco Smell has their tacos in the morning...I never checked to see.
      Can't reason with the unreasonable.
      The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

I love the smell of tacos in the morning...
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          Smiling Star Burger also serves regular menu items during breakfast hours.
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Clown-in-the-box has all-day menu items too, and I find their breakfast items to be better than the golden arches.
            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

I find Mickey D's breakfast items to be vomitrocious. I seldom eat there anymore anyway.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I don't always eat fast-food breakfast, but when I do, I prefer Golden Arches.

I used to frequent the BK Lounge, but the quality of their breakfast items (as well as just their food in general) deteriorated at every location I tried, around the same time that I found the Arches' quality to actually improve.

Nowadays, since I work afternoons and evenings, I'm seldom up in time for breakfast. Which means I haven't had the chance to sample the breakfast offerings of other fast-food joints, such as Burrito Gong.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Aragarthiel View Post
                  Southerners seem to have this (rather disgusting, IMO) habit of getting a plain meat biscuit (chicken and steak tend to be the favorites, but I've seen sausage and bacon too) and putting grape jelly on it.
                  Mmm...sausage biscuit with grape jelly...so delicious...Thanks for the sudden craving, btw. I'm gonna have to go hunt me down some fast food breakfast soon...

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
                    Clown-in-the-box has all-day menu items too, and I find their breakfast items to be better than the golden arches.
                    I prefer their breakfast items to M's too, and I can get my super crescent fix any time.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                      Burrito Gong.
                      I am SO stealing this...
                      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Working...
                      X