This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A daisy-chain of nastiness [GROSS]

I was in the bottle room today, emptying one of the machines, when I got a whiff of something nasty. Thought that somebody just cut one, but the customer who was redeeming some cans at the time pointed me towards the little canvas rack where people can deposit empty cardboard boxes they bring cans in...and I found a lovely smear of runny diarrhea in there. Refusing to deal with it (even if I was technically the porter today), I informed my manager, who thankfully took the rack away to throw it in the dumpster. Later, when I went into the restroom to take a pee and wash up, I found one of the stalls filled with half-flushed puke, some scattered across the bowl. Thankfully, there wasn't a huge amount, and I was able to deal with it with some wadded-up toilet tissue before (PROPERLY) flushing the rest away. Finally, just as I washed my hands and was using the hand dryer, the guy in the other stall comes out...and turns out to be the bottle room guy who clued me into the shit in the corner. He washed his hands, looked around for some paper towels (we don't have any...in the men's room, at least), then, because I was using the hand dryer, went back into his stall, grabbed some T.P., and proceeded to dry his hands on it...and then WIPE HIS FACE with the wad before tossing it in the trash and walking out. Enjoy the E. Coli facial, sir...!

Order

There is something very very very wrong with the order he did the wiping.

Comment

At least he washed his hands.

It's amazing how much healthier I feel since I left retail. No more spending nine months out of the year with the creeping crud.

And yet somehow the co-workers seemed to be worse than the customers when it came to hand washing after using the restroom. STG I was about the only male employee there who bothered to wash his damn hands. I love you guys, but ya nasty.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
      X