Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, I talked to the owner today. (Dumb and Dumber update!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I talked to the owner today. (Dumb and Dumber update!)

Yes, I did. I really did.

The situation here is simply intolerable. The people who are in "management" are using intimidation and threats on us. They expect us to fall in line with whatever the fuck they decide, no matter what. Did I mention that they also lie to us? Oh, yes, they do. Constantly.

I've had enough. I've had to block Dumber from messaging me, because she was wasting my time with trivial shit. Now, Dumb thinks she can use "bad cop" tactics and scare poor widdle me. She really fucked me over yesterday (see my post about venting), and that just did it. It looks like she's told the whole damned company to spy for her and use her "my way or the highway" form of management. She's stupid, incompetent, lazy, and thoroughly unethical. Like the others in that department.

ALL the suppliers hate this situation. Finally, I talked to the owner. For quite some time.

Among my points:

- We are expected to fall in line with all the decisions they make.

- They try to threaten us to get what they want.

- They expect us to get paid less if we should exceed their arbitrary limits.

- We never KNOW how close we are to our limits, because they aren't updated daily.

- They're unprofessional and unethical.

- We aren't employees.

- I, for one, am paid well below market price.

- They're getting other people to ride the threat wagon.

- They waste our time with trivialities.

- We don't need them, and were much better off without them.

I threw in some compliments, too, of course; I believe this is what is known in business as a "shit sandwich". I pointed out that this used to be a great place to work. Our previous system was wonderful. If people had a problem with us, they came to us; they didn't inform on us to the "managers". It was a relaxed place where we did great work. I also apologized for having to bother him with this problem, because I know that he's extremely busy (and I shouldn't have had to bother him with it, of course), but that I just couldn't get anywhere with Mr. Testicles, the King of Threats. I told the owner some of the threats that Mr. Testicles made, including one BIG one. I told him what Dumb did to me yesterday.

The poor guy must have been overwhelmed by what he heard. He told me he'd contact the "management" team to get their feedback. I know they're going to lie to him. It's what they do. I don't know which of us he will believe - he's known me longer, but they may well present a united front.

Good thing I've sent those threatening emails to my private account, AND to my lawyer.

Fuck them. I hope the owner fires all of them. He might just decide it would be easier to stop cooperation with me; I'm well aware of this. I have an appointment tomorrow for possible work with another agency. If he decides I'm too much trouble, I'll be able to work there.

What I really want is this:

- To be independent of the "managers".

- To earn twice as much as I do now (i.e. the current rate).

- A written apology from Dumb for screwing me over.

- For all of them to be fired.

- For Dumb to pay me, in cash, a large sum for her behavior.

- No more limits!

I talked with another supplier, who told me that the owner isn't afraid to fire people. I hope he makes the right decision on WHOM to fire.

Good luck!
    EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS CANCER AND MADNESS. (Gravekeeper)
    ~-~
    Also, I have been told that I am sarcastic. I don’t know where anyone would get such an impression.(Gravekeeper again)

Comment

Any news?

Rapscallion

Comment

No, no news yet. A fair amount of work is coming in right now, which means the suppliers are all busy, but other than that, no news. Though I did speak with the owner of that other agency yesterday, and there is the possibility of work from them. Or, maybe I'll have a career breakthrough and find work doing what I really love to do!

Comment

Working...
        X