This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth morgana View Post
    Glad I was obeying Rule 1. Chocolate ice cream out the nose would've hurt . .

not to mention it would cause nasty brain freeze

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post

The Lord God Almighty doesn't need a cell anyway. He'll just set a bush on fire.
      But he does apparently need a starship.
      Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

The only veteran who gets to use my cell is my Dad all others can find a payphone.
        Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

#2 That's an absolute no no, I don't care who they are. Unless it's a medical emergency, nobody is using my phone.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
            Only for veterans of the Civil War.
            So you'd lend your phone to a Johnny-come-lately, but not to someone who sent the British running at New Orleans, or someone who fought for their country's freedom at Breed's Hill (erroneously called the Battle of Bunker Hill)?
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

4 reasons I am an asshole! Chief among them are:

1. SC asked if he could use our phone to make a long distance call. I told him no.

2. The same SC then asked if he could make the call on my cell phone instead. I told him I didn't feel comfortable with people I don't know finding out my number

3. Because I'm disrespectful to veterans. After being told "no" to both above he asks "You wouldn't even do it for a veteran?"

4. Different SC wanted me to commit credit card fraud. Because I told her it's not good enough to take a card over the phone and I need written permission to charge her mother's CC, she offered to forge the document. At that point I didn't feel right accepting even a written form and refused the sale. She called me an asshole.

5. Fear and surprise.
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

She's basically stealing from her own mother, yet calls you an asshole?! There's definitely an asshole in that scene, but it isn't Mr. Hero.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Mr. Hero, the next time that happens, put on your best shit-eating grin and say, "Yes I am."
                  "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
                    Mr. Hero, the next time that happens, put on your best shit-eating grin and say, "Yes I am."
                    "...And don't you forget it!"

I knew a bus driver who'd tell that to kids who called him names. He said they'd be sp surprised at his answer, it shut them right up!
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                    X