This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth mathnerd View Post
    Oh, man, mooncat, you best me yo it! That was the first thing I thought of when the discussion veered to mouse balls.
    Great minds think alike
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
      Then again, at least missing mouse balls were better than the guy who'd mix in random assorted exploding floppies (pun intentional) amongst everyone.
      Those exploding floppies have been around since the early 1980's . . .and that's another story I could sit and spend hours telling about how a mansion on a private island got blown to bits by one.

But I'll spare you guys that one.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Please - strike up the word processor and bowl us over with that saga. I'm on pins and needles waiting (with my mind in the gutter, naturally).
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          Please - strike up the word processor and bowl us over with that saga. I'm on pins and needles waiting (with my mind in the gutter, naturally).
          I've done one better . . . see my post in Check It Out.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
          X