This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn... I'm so sorry about your loss.
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

My sympathies.

Rapscallion

Comment

Sorry for your loss
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

*HUGS* Keeping you and your family in our thoughts.
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

So sorry! Hugs to you.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Hugs and warm fuzzies to you. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss *hugs*

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss, I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts *gives hug*
                  Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

You have my condolences
                      Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

We all know, as children, that our parents won't be here forever. We know it logically, but I don't think we ever absorb it emotionally - not before, not after. If only we were ALL ready for a person to go, that would make things so different. Be easy on yourself.

Comment

Oh, Mel. I'm so sorry :hugs:

Sending positive thoughts your way

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences to yourself and your family.

Comment

My thoughts go to you and your family at this time. Take care of yourself.
                              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest sympathies. I will be sure to send good thoughts and prayers your way. Hang in there, and take care of yourself.
                                Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
                                X