Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That colour is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy it - I dream of owning a Mustang one day.
    The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
      That paintwork looks mint. Is that brand new? Nice car. I'm not usually impressed by vehicles, but that looks the part.

Rapscallion
      Yea, got it new. I don't like taking the chance that someone else drove it improperly screwing with the engine. I plan on having this car last me a long time.
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

That blue is so pretty. *oooh shiny shiny ooo* No, really. Enjoy your car, and name it! I am very tired of my silver car. Almost all the other cars around here are silver. Bleh.
        In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
        She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Soooo pretty! What are ya gonna name it?
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Not sure. Gotta go through a list of female names and see what fits.
            "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I forsee the following going through many tiny bug minds:

Whuzzat?!

Some kinda asshole!

Yep. Mine own
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
              X