This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a Cutie Mark!

I didn't say it was an original... The red stuff is just blood.

http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Neat! My tattoo artist friend hasn't had any requests yet, but I warned her she will.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I have two thoughts:

1> Up, up and away, my beautiful balloon.

2> (censored).
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

The artist I use did a Generation 1 pony with a mans junk as a cutie mark.. Ummm, yeah.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Pinkie Pie!!!!!
          "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Aren't cutie marks supposed to be higher up the leg?

Nice tat.

Actually, I could totally do the cutie mark I have for my pony-sona as a tat on my flank. that would be cool, tho only the boyfriend would ever really see it.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Oh, damn... if I dared to get a tattoo... I could TOTALLY rock Rainbow Dash's cutie mark!
              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

I am torn between something like [I need to see how much it would cost to get the artist's permission]

and

I have a thing for blue lotuses
                EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Awesome!

I have my avatar picture tattooed on my hip - trying to decide where/what to get as a next one. Given that it took until I was 30 to pick this one I think it may take me a while!
                  "I fell out of favour with heaven somewhere and I'm here for the hell of it now"

Comment

Pinkie Pie approves!
                    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Nice!

I'm trying to design my second tattoo but its redesigning itself on me... it was originally going to be a dragon and dagger on the left upper arm but now it wants to have spread wings which go back on to the shoulder both front and back. Or possibly be two dragons which stretch back on to the shoulder joint to about bra strap level...

I don't want tattoos that would show into the neckline of a medium cut neck, mid sleeved top so I need to wait until its decided what it wants to be as I don't want to waste the prime space... (I may work somewhere now that is accepting of tattoos but I don't want to be worrying about visitors in the office or future jobs! I still have part of me that is meek and mild apparently!)

EDIT: I'm tempted to get some of that 'print your own' temp tattoo paper and trying a few things out for friends view over weekends when I'm out and about etc. I've already said to hubby that I think he should do that with his as he's been changing his mind about what he wants for near on 10+ years now! (hence why he has never got one!)
                      Last edited by Gizmo; 07-03-2012, 04:47 PM.
                      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

You're still a blank flank!

BLANK FLANK! BLANK FLANK!

(Ehh..well, that's just a guess. Maybe you're aren't. )

Really though, that's spiffy.

Comment

Quoth Lachrymose View Post
                          You're still a blank flank!

BLANK FLANK! BLANK FLANK!

hmmm given the story of the cutie marks....*looks at hip tattoo*...um yeah what was I thinking?
                          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

I really hope it's a microscope!

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                              hmmm given the story of the cutie marks....*looks at hip tattoo*...um yeah what was I thinking?

I'm a little concerned now with my "cutie mark"

Comment

Working...
                              X