This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some country humor

A farmer stood against a fence at the edge of his property. He watched a fancynred sports car suddenly come over the hill and screech to a stop in front of him.

The driver rolls down his window and asks the farmer "Do you know how to get to Highway 90?"

Thinking about it for a few seconds the farmer said "Nope"

"well do you know where the neares freeway entrance is?" The driver continued.

"Nope" Was again the reply.

"How about the town of Hadleyville? Do you know which way it is from here?" The driver asked irritated.

"Nope." Was yet again the reply.

Exasperated the driver glared at the farmer and snarled, "You don't know much do you?"

"Nope, but I do know I'm not lost." Was the laconic reply.

Jed was siting in the cafe looking glum.
    Fred came up and sat down beside him and asked what was wrong.
    Jed said " Well yesterday I was out harvesting my crop of popcorn and it was so hot the stuff all started popping."
    Fred replied, "Well that is kinda bad."
    "Thats not the worst of it, those mules of mine where so stupid they thought it was snowing and laid down and froze to death!" Jed replied....

A city slicker was hiking in the country with his rural friend. As they walked past a pasture the city boy asked "Why doesnt that cow have any horns?"

"There's losts of reasons why a cow doesn't have hons," he country boy explained, "Some breeds dont grow them until late in life. Some are surgically dehorned and still others dont ever grow them."

"Yeah but why doesnt THAT particular cow have horns?" The city boy said pointing at a fine tall creature in the field.

"Because its a horse." the country boy said looking where his friend was pointing.

Two men where sitting in the cafe talking about how bad their wive's cooking was.
    One fellow goes "I dont think you can top this, My wife's food is so bad the flies took up a collection to get the screen repaired"....
Working...
X