This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a quick request:

Anyone know if they still make a drink in the Northern New York area (near Niagra) that was called something like Aunt Edna's Boysenberry Soda? I think it came in a purple bottle/can when I had it. I was on a convention trip near Albany several years ago, and got addicted to the stuff. I may have to look into finding it again, since I still name it on my list of favorite sodas. I must have misremembered the name though, as I can't get any useful Google hits for it.
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
      Here's a quick request:

Anyone know if they still make a drink in the Northern New York area (near Niagra) that was called something like Aunt Edna's Boysenberry Soda? I think it came in a purple bottle/can when I had it.
      Try this. http://www.buffalofoods.com/home.htm Click the "Loganberry" link on the side.

My husband is from Niagara Falls, he has that site bookmarked.
      "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds..."

Though I am not naturally honest, I am so sometimes by chance.

Comment

Quoth spookysonata View Post
        Try this. http://www.buffalofoods.com/home.htm Click the "Loganberry" link on the side.

My husband is from Niagara Falls, he has that site bookmarked.
        Ohhh! Nifty! I wasn't even close, but I think you got it anyway. Thanks!

Now I just have to figure out how to get some for less than a buck a can plus shipping.
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
        X