X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth TruthHurts View Post
    "Do you have big jugs?"
    :looking down: That's what the girls I work with say.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Saydrah View Post
      Thankfully, it was a fine ass, with a healthy digestive system, and avoided becoming a sick ass.
      Thank goodness! Nothing worse than a lame ass who goes agaist the grain!

By the way, were the homeless guys admiring your ass because they were ass-less chaps?

<Runs away to cover his ass>
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

HAHAHAHA.

This reminds me of a thread on a horse forum I used to be on- Title: "Do you CYA? If so, how?"

The topic: Should one blanket one's burros in inclement weather?

Many pictures of covered asses and nude asses were posted, and even a few shaved asses.
        My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Man, the only thing I have is a story about the birthday party I went to for one of my kids' friends. It was at a bowling alley where they have the black light bowling and music videos playing. "Shake Your Booty" came on. About half a dozen 8 yr old boys (my son included) were huddled in a circle, laughing intermittently. Some of us moms went over to see why, then we saw that every time the singer said, "Booty" they'd all bust up laughing and start whispering again.

Ah, to be young and innocent again, and think songs about butts are frikkin hilarious.

As far as breast jokes: My little sister raises and shows chickens. She had some guy come up and make a comment about how nice her breasts were. She replied, "I know, aren't they gorgeous!!! You wanna see my cock?" His reaction was priceless.

Oh, and Tee? I have that T-shirt, left over from the late husband......
          Last edited by Broomjockey; 05-17-2008, 11:59 PM. Reason: merged
          ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
            Thank goodness! Nothing worse than a lame ass who goes agaist the grain!

By the way, were the homeless guys admiring your ass because they were ass-less chaps?

<Runs away to cover his ass>
            You know I went to Oatman, Arizona about 15 years ago. I still have a picture of my wife's sister and me with my hand on her ass.....or her hand on my ass depending on how you look at it. (Oatman has loads of wild asses wandering the streets)

You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take,and statistically speaking, 99% of the shots you do take.

Pirates Vs. Ninjas. Which would you choose? http://s1.darkpirates.com/c.php?uid=40174

Comment

Heh. This reminds me of faire fun.

There's a group that does street gigging called Amblefolk (if I recall correctly) and they have a guy named Scotty. Scotty has many different skits he does around the shire, and they include walking about with a branching twig with thimbles on it selling "nipple armor," and walking about with a stick wth a pair of cherries on the end and explaining that he's "dowsing for virgins."

But one of the more fun ones is when he's going about with his cock tucked under his arm. He has a stuffed rooster that he loves to show the ladies. And when men make comments, he sets it down and then says, "Can you have your cock on the ground while you're standing up straight?"

Of course, things get even more fun when someone comes in with a cat. Which is what my group did one day. I had a cat (my brother's pussy, as it were), and the conversation went precisely as you'd expect.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
              X