This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Salt Flower Thief - Karma care of youtube

My wife told me about this earlier today.

Staff from Pink Salt restaurant arrive for work and find they haven't received their flower delivery for table decorations
    Staff call the florist who say that the delivery has happened earlier that morning as usual.
    They check the security footage and spot and elderly lady who has scoped the place out and pinched their flowers.
    So what do they do?
    What else? They Post the footage on you tube.
    Be Nicer To Retail Workers 2K18, also known as: stop being an incredibly shitty human to people just doing their job.

aaaawwww it's private

edit: They caught her. Typical sorry that she got caught.
    Last edited by Caffienated_Caramel; 09-06-2011, 03:38 AM.

Comment

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...-1226128438473
      Testing
      "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
        Typical sorry that she got caught.
        For sure. She had no excuse to steal the flowers.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Yeeeeahhh...She's not sorry at all. She looked exactly like she knew what she was doing, making sure nobody was around to see her take them. Of COURSE she offered to pay, but why couldn't she have bought her own bouquet in the first place? Sad that it seems the people with money steal the most.

Sometimes people steal the newspaper delivered to my mall's office.
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Working...
          X