This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MoonCat View Post
    It's sad how many people there are in the world who act like bratty two-year-olds, throwing tantrums over every little thing, every small inconvenience, and everything that doesn't go their way. It's even sadder that they don't see anything wrong with behaving that way.
    This is what the "self-esteem" movement and "The Customer Is Always Right" hath wrought. People with super-inflated egos, no sense of personal responsibility, no comprehension of delayed gratification and no sense of proportion. They cannot possibly be wrong, it's everyone else who's wrong. Every minor inconvenience is an OMG EMERGENCY and a slight against Almighty Them. Behavior that would've been considered appalling a generation ago is the norm now, and actions that would've gotten someone punched or at least scolded are acceptable today.

Our ancestors would be disgusted to see how people behave today.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I was at comicon in chicago and paid for parking in a parking ramp, my bank and CC companies knew I was in chicago, however when a charge came up for "airport parking"(company that ran the parking ramp), with no plane ticket charge, they called IMMEDIATELY, on a saturday to confirm it was me and remove the insta-block.
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
      X