This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kanalah View Post
    When people end every sentence with "...and shit" I always assume that have some sort of digestive issues.

He was going to go to the dining hall and get some lunch and shit, and then he had to work on a paper and shit, and then he had to go to town to get his car fixed and shit, but later tonight he was going to get together with his girlfriend and shit, and they were going to go to the Asylum (a dance club) and shit, even though tomorrow he had to get up early and shit,
    "Um, buddy, that's an awful lot of defecation in one day. Perhaps you should see a doctor?"
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      Well, now, there's a real classy girl, for sure.

Re: the language, my neighbors are like that, except with the "F" word. If that word suddenly disappeared from their memories they would not be able to hold a conversation, and trust me, they're already close enough to "too dumb for words."
      That sounds like half my neighbors, unfortunately. And that's just the adults . . . the kids are just as bad, if not worse.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
      X