Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have terrible allergies and a cavity. I have dental insurance, but 20% of the cost is mine. I may be able to pay it, but things are really tight. It's not painful, but very uncomfortable. I don't want to let it go, and if it's worse than I think--a root canal--I really can't afford it. I won't qualify for care credit. On top of all that, I have no idea if I will owe taxes this year, but I'm pretty sure I won't get a refund. I just don't know how to pay for all this stuff with 25% of my paycheck missing every pay period due to taxes/premiums/the government apparently hates poor people.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Anyone mind if I come in here and hide until 2014? As far as I'm concerned, 2013 can end already.
      Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

• Quoth Teysa View Post
        Anyone mind if I come in here and hide until 2014? As far as I'm concerned, 2013 can end already.
        I can relate, for me it was 2012. There are puppies, kitties, I think a rabbit..for those who like to cuddle things. Probably a lot of other different animals I forgot about also.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Can I hide in here? I have a Doctors appointment this afternoon that I am not looking forward to. When I went in last week she told me that it looked like I had a UTI and put me on antibiotics. The labs came back showing no infection. Now we are trying to find out what is going on.

Comment

• Oh that's right. I never did let my puppy out of there. I hope she hasn't chewed up too much stuff. (She's really a sweet dog, but she's still a rambunctious almost 60lb puppy.)

FormerCallingCardRep, I hope they can find out what's wrong and it turns out to be something easily treated.
            Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

• Just got back from the Dr. It appears that the infection is actually in the bladder itself. I am to finish the antibiotic and have a ct done next Wed

Comment

• Hiding. After a long battle with depression and several attempts a friend committed suicide over the weekend. It was largely inevitable (after many failed attempts and most of us having gone a few extra miles to get her help several times too) but it still hurts especially as we'd lost contact for life reasons last year.

She's happier where she is now.
                I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Two years ago, my cat Juliet had three kittens. After less than a full year, two of them (Gwen and Ianto) died from unknown circumstances, but the third (Jack) survived. Jack is dying from what appears to be the same thing that killed the other two.

I need a hug.
                  Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• *crawls in with a giant moose*

i am going to my corner and cry. Found out yesterday my Uncle (dad's side) passed away. He wasn't that much older then my Dad. My Aunt is heartbroken. My Parents are on their way down to deal with everything. Which should be fun, he didn't have a will. So I am staying with their dog, cats and mutant fish (goldfish small that now weigh a pound each) And here is where I am going to be self centered and needy. We were going to zoo for my birthday and my birthday is next week and they are going to be gone. I feel terrible for my Dad and my Aunt. So I am going to stay in here and cry. And i will be in the bubble. I feel like crap and have started coughing

Hugs to Andrew B.
                    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Jack just passed away right in front of me. I'm going to go cry now.
                      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• I am so sorry for your loss Andrew.
                        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• For those who want to know what he looked like when he was healthy here's a picture I took.

http://drewb1442.deviantart.com/art/...omize%3A1&qo=1

Yes, I know it's sideways.

Comment

• Quoth Andrew B. View Post
                            Yes, I know it's sideways.
                            Nope. Reality *is* sideways to cat.
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Been dizzy a lot lately, with some headaches. Very tired lately also. So I'll be over here curled up.
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *squishy hugs all* <3

Why aren't we all immortal?

(I'd say more, but then I'd cry. Crying gives me migraines, and I already have one of those wretched things.)

I should be watching General Conference (I'm LDS), but I can't because of said migraine. This always happens, and I wind up seeing only 1-2 sessions of the 4 that are broadcast over the course of the weekend. Grrrrr.
                                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                                -----
                                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                                X