This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers/good thoughts?

I just found out today that a friend of mine has acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL for short). He's not a close friend of mine, but he's close to a couple of my close friends. He's been in the hospital since Saturday. He went to the doctor because he was having chest pains and stomach pains, and after they did some bloodwork, they called him within an hour telling him to go to the hospital. They just found out today what it was. They're not sure how far it's spread or anything yet. So here's to hoping that it hasn't spread much? He's only 23 years old. So yeah...prayers/good thoughts would be much appreciated.

Already done. That feels too young for suffering.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Damn. I lost a high school friend two years ago to leukemia at 23 (I believe). My thoughts go out to him!
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

My prayers and best wishes are on their way.
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with him, too.
          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

My nephew has that. He's getting a bone marrow transplant next week.

There are many types with that label, so I hope he has one of the more treatable types.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

My thoughts are with him and his family.
              The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Prayers and good wishes going out to him ...

Comment

Thanks, everyone. He seems to be in relatively good spirits for the moment, so that's a plus. Still haven't heard an update yet on how bad it is.

Comment

Never fun to be sick, good thoughts sent that way.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Thanks, Mytical How are you doing?

Comment

Working...
                      X