This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irv's travel diary: Day 2

Made it to West Yellowstone okay. It snowed, reasonably hard at times, but none of it stuck to the road.

The weather might have flushed mass quantities of buffalo out of the mountains or something. They are EVERYWHERE. They haz BABIEZ. Babiez is cute. They were running around and jumping and playing in the meadow.

And then what do I do for dinner? Eat a burger yanked out of a buffalo. It was tasty, tasty murder.

Also I figured out how to make my digital camera function like a camcorder, which could've come in handy when two tards jumped out of an RV and set up a tripod and camera maybe thirty feet away from the buffalo and their babies. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

Lastly, I saw a grizzly bear and got a picture of its butt. It was way away on the other side of a ravine from me.

But at least we've been able to salvage our vacation.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

A pic of a grizzly's butt!! Your vacation is a success! Post it!!!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

A grizzly's tongue vibrates when it roars - my mom, personal up close observation.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
        A pic of a grizzly's butt!! Your vacation is a success! Post it!!!
        Will have to wait until I get home, or at least tomorrow. I've forgotten my photobucket password, and the hotel internet connection is uber slow.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
        X