• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rhania506 View Post
    "Rhania506, Teller".
    "So, you don't talk much I take it?"

"How's Penn doing?"

"Zooty, zoot zoot!"
    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post

"How's Penn doing?"

"Zooty, zoot zoot!"
      Bablayon 5 Rebo and Zooty??????
      Last edited by Racket_Man; 06-13-2015, 07:05 AM.
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

You get a cookie.
        Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
          My friends would say "if only".

Comment

How about:

- Don't freaking stand RIGHT BEHIND another customer while he's in the middle of a transaction!

Had this happen to me today. Dude was nearly breathing down my neck. I had to stop the transaction and have the teller make him go get back in line.

Buddy, there's a REASON the tellers always say: "Next, please!" or some variation thereof.
            "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Not a bank, but similar:

Yes, I can take payment for your [giant company] credit card. No, I do not have access to the rest of your financial information. Do you really want every random person working the till to be able to pull up your freaking credit card number and name? If you have a question, I'll let you use the phone at my register to call the number on the back of your card. That's all I can do.
              "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Don't walk up to the drive thru window and force your way into the line when there's already a car there (I was in the next car and had to wait on this idiot before I could pull forward). Just go inside next time, the doors weren't that far away and its a small bank.

Comment

From what I've heard, a lot of businesses (mostly fast food) won't serve a walk-up at the drive-through window. Did the bank serve that guy?

Also, maybe "Buttinski McButthead" doesn't realize it, but next time he tries that the car that's next in line might be driven by someone as aggressive as he is - and they'd pull up to the window whether or not he's there.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Yes, they served him. He slid between the wall and the car that was there and waited until that car left.

Comment

Additions:

--I am not a lawyer. I can tell you what we need to open your business account, but no, I cannot draw up the paperwork for you.

--I am not a tax adviser. I can tell you that your withdraw from your IRA may have tax penalties, but I can not give you exact numbers. Why? I don't know your tax bracket. I don't know your income and deductions. I don't know if this withdraw is enough to take your taxable income up to a higher tax bracket. If I did know these things, I still couldn't tell you because I do not prepare taxes. I am NOT a tax adviser.

--I am not going to do anything illegal for you. I follow the rules at the best of times, and if you tell me you are going through a divorce, those rules are etched into the back of my mind for every. Single. Word. that I say. I will do EXACTLY what I can legally do to help you separate your accounts, refinance loans, get information you might need on existing accounts and loans, etc. I will be non-noncommittally sympathetic. I will even point out items that you may have forgotten about, such as asking if you would like to change the pay-on-death beneficiary on your individual accounts. But i will NOT do anything illegal. I will not tell you if your spouse has opened an individual account. I will not kick your spouse off of joint accounts, nor will I prevent your spouse from taking money out of joint accounts. I will not require two signatures for withdrawals. You can close the joint account. That is something you can do, but that means YOUR transactions won't continue either.

--I also won't notarize a signature for a person not in front of me. Remember the whole NO ILLEGAL policy?

Comment

I'm guilty of this one, remember how you sign for your account. Work signature and bank signature aren't the same thing. You do this every time, have some sympathy on the poor people who work there.
                        "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

Working...
                        X