This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth HotelMinion View Post
    Next thing there'll be complaints about pizza in a box. Or bread.
    Don't give them ideas.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Should've just taken the damn pizza to the nearest branch of retail store that's named after a fossil fuel.

Or the nearest branch of another retail store that has two red circles as its logo.

Both companies are now riding the "we'll take back and refund ANYTHING!" train to all stops.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
        Pizzas get made, cooked, cut, boxed and placed into the hot box awaiting the customer.
        Considering the reputation that people ordering pizza have, your use of that term is ironic.

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
        BUT we, on the other hand have no such license AND we are not allowed to even half bake a pizza.
        Even though the pizza has a high probability of going to someone who's already half baked?
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Racket: I'm so sorry you got one of my crazies.
          What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

Quoth HotelMinion View Post
            I had to read the title twice then three times. Complaint about a pizza being cooked???? Huh????
            Next thing there'll be complaints about pizza in a box. Or bread.
            How about a complaint concerning a small spot of grease on the Pizza box ( as in a spot about the size of a US dime) ??????

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH the horror and nausea of such "massive" grossness AND I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!!!
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
              your use of that term is ironic.
              In central Indiana, there is a chain with the name "Hot Box Pizza". (And the menu does include one item with some raw stuff on it.)
              Last edited by Argus; 06-13-2015, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                Considering the reputation that people ordering pizza have, your use of that term is ironic.

It seems like a good time to drop this here.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Sounds like the SC who came to the pizza place where I used to work, moaning about a clump of hair in her pizza. When my boss examined it, the hair was thick and black. He looked at the SC meaningfully (her hair was black) and then looked at me and my two fellow pizza drones. My hair was short and pink, one girl had short red hair and the other had long blonde hair. Without even a word being the spoken, the SC knew she'd been rumbled, muttered, "Never mind," and ran out the store. XD
                  People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                  X