Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i smell a problem customer... or a whole family of em...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i smell a problem customer... or a whole family of em...

literally at one point in the night... but that comes later..

this is short... but annoying. we allow ONE camping unit per site... be it a motor home, trailer, tent, van, whatever. you can add ONE extra tent for a $10 per night fee. and you can NOT put a tent on a site with a cabin. now.. all that being said...

i have a family... they rented 2 sites site by side. one was supposed to have a trailer on it, the other was supposed to have a tent. they told me ahead of time they were going to have 1 extra tent on the tent site, i informed them of the cost. they seemed fine with it. they checked in last night. set up. no apparent problems. well... apparently overnight they grew a tent village. trailer site had THREE extra tents on it (one was a tiny little tent "for their dog") and the tent site had one extra. nononononononono. that not gonna fly. went back and forth with them literally all day long. (one tent was taken down, and one extra was paid for, but they claimed everything was taken care of.... nope. still one more tent to pay for and one more to take down, Bucko)

meanwhile, security tells me there's a tent on a cabin site, but no one home. i try calling them... no answer. no big surprise. cell service sucks out here. just as i'm getting off the phone... i have someone come in wanting a car pass so they can visit their friends and family... and they gave me the last name of the person in the cabin! upon discussion, they were really trying to visit the people in the other 2 side-by-side sites, but the cabin was rented by the aunt that we in the office didn't even realize was part of the same family because of a different last name. asked the guest nicely to ask her friends and family to come into the office to sort out the extra tents everywhere issues...

we got the person in the cabin to take down their tent, and finally, at 9:30 at night, the guy from the other site who hadn't paid his extra tent yet came in to the office... REEKING of weed.

ah well, the bright side was... being high... he didn't really give me any crap that he had to pay 10 bucks for the tent.. he seemed cheerful enough about the whole thing.

hope he doesn't give us crap about it tomorrow when he's.. sober? clean? what do you call it when you not high anymore?

Quoth katzklaw View Post
    what do you call it when you not high anymore?
    HONGRY, I think?
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Working...
    X