This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh.

I really just want to go crawl in a hole and not bother people.

I was doing so well and then nosedive.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

*wraps Kanalah in a fluffy blanket* It happens. Take some time out, try to relax a bit and not think so hard (impossible) then pick yourself up and try again. You've come so far, please don't give up now. You're not a bother. If you crawl into a hole, I shall commence prodding with the sacred Izzawazza stick and you don't want that!
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

You don't bother any of us here, Kanalah. I'm sorry you crashed.
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

<huggles Kana tight>

You have my phone, dear. Call if you need.
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Oh is that the thing that's been ringing all night Seraph?

I'm gonna try to rest tonight and hoping to make some art tomorrow to take my mind off of things.

Comment

Quoth Kanalah View Post
              Oh is that the thing that's been ringing all night Seraph?

...you evil, evil girl. I just about choked on my drink.

Comment

You know I luv ya, Seraph.

I'm actually planning a fabric run today so that should help cheer me back up.

Comment

OK, I'm late to this thread, but let me tell you why you are anything at all but a bother to me: when we lost Plaidman, I was devastated. You were the person who jumped to action to bring something beautiful and positive out of that. You brought us together and created something that Mama Plaidy will never forget. I can hardly type this because it makes me cry even now. That is who you are. I will never forget that great act of kindness.
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Kanalah, you never have to apologize to friends for your efforts at coping! If people want apologies for that, they are not your friends.

My family life was pretty crappy in many respects -- parents who should never have married in the first place and certainly shouldn't have stayed married "until death us do part"; manipulative mom (not so now because we no longer fall for it); alcoholic father ... but at no point did anybody tell any of us that we should kill ourselves! That is truly horrifying. The fact that you survived that speaks volumes about your abilities and capabilities.

Take time out when you need it, but do remember we are here and don't isolate yourself ... remember Mishi and the sacred Izzawazza stick!

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                      OK, I'm late to this thread, but let me tell you why you are anything at all but a bother to me: when we lost Plaidman, I was devastated. You were the person who jumped to action to bring something beautiful and positive out of that. You brought us together and created something that Mama Plaidy will never forget. I can hardly type this because it makes me cry even now. That is who you are. I will never forget that great act of kindness.
                      I got choked up reading your post, Food Lady. <hugs FL, hugs kana> So true. Just so unbelievably true.

Comment

Yes...I meant to reply to Food Lady's post the other day too, but didn't have the words. I can only echo what she and Seraph have already said. You, Kanalah, are a gift to all of us who can appreciate the good in the world.
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Dawwww you guys.

Comment

I hate this stupid depression.

Comment

Depression does indeed suck giant donkey balls. While still on the donkey.

All I can say is keep going as you are and things will get better. It's hard, but they do.

Comment

I think I'm just gonna hurry up and get my toy store story posted and then I can take a vacay from CS.

I don't really have any other epic stories other then that one, and I don't want to be a bother to other people.

Hubs has already told me to stop telling him when I'm depressed because I'm "always sad and just trying to get attention."

Comment

Working...
                                X