This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
    I keep getting ones from "YouTube" claiming either that my video is "TOP on Youtube!" or going to be removed immediately if I don't respond right away.
    I'm always getting those.. I've yet to actually post a video on there
    Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Getting annoyed with a series of calls lately. Automated, starts out "There is nothing wrong with your credit card.." and that is about as far as they get cause there is a *click* from my end.

See I know for a fact there is nothing wrong with my credit card, as I would have to HAVE one for there to be an issue. Don't want one, don't care what they are trying to sell, what scam they are running. Since it is automated, can't even really tell em to go take a very long walk off of a very short plank.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

There have been a spate of robodialed calls to our land line recently. We don't know what they want or what they're trying to sell, though, because it never starts in with the recording.

I think that's more annoying than the ones that work, to be honest.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Since we moved back in December, I've twice gotten an automated one to my cell phone stating that either I or someone I know visited a website (that they never name) and suddenly I've won $2500 in travel dollars or somesuch nonsense. And since it's an automated call, I can't tell them to take a hike (nor do I want to waste minutes waiting for such an option).
          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
          X