This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket is NOT happy

I got Rocket spayed and vaccinated yesterday (total cost: $80. Thank God for the Humane Society clinic!)

Rocket came home today. She is NOT a happy kitty.
    Attached Files
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Awww poor kitty. And Joi, I would sleep with one eye open
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Ah, the Cone of Shame. Yeah, that look is definitely "I know where you sleep, two-legs, and I WILL plant a hairball on your pillow."
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I can't look at the pic, but I love the phrase "cone of shame".
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Rocket: I shall eat her liver with a nice Chianti. No fava beans. They give me gas.
          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
          Save the Ales!
          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Awww poor Rocket *sends hugs*
            Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

*gives Rocket lots of kitty sized snuggles*
              As soon as I start thinking
              That I'm sensible and sane
              The Random Hedgehog comes along
              And fiddles with my Brain
              (from card I got)

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
                Rocket: I shall eat her liver with a nice Chianti. No fava beans. They give me gas.
                All I could imagine is a drunk Rocket jetting around the room powered by fava bean farts!

(Hey, you chose the name Rocket, not me. )

*sends my own kitty hugs he way*
                "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                  All I could imagine is a drunk Rocket jetting around the room powered by fava bean farts!

(Hey, you chose the name Rocket, not me. )

Actually, I didn't! I was planning on getting one of her littermates, a stripey little thing named Tiger. My friend, who was taking photos of the kittens every week, loved this little white runty kitten with an attitude, and named her Rocket, hoping I'd change my mind.

It worked.

But mostly because I loved her attitude, not because of the name.
                  "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
                    Awww poor kitty. And Joi, I would sleep with one eye open
                    ...so true....look what happens when you tilt this photo just the right way...

By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! I love it!

Random question: Rocket peed herself in her carrier, and since she's wearing the Cone of Shame, she can't clean herself. I tried to clean her with a damp towel, but it doesn't seem to do much good. I can't give her a full bath, since the incision needs to remain dry. Anyone got tips for cleaning a stinky cat?

Comment

Wear protective clothing and have a first aid kit handy.

Seriously, damp cloth is probably the best bet.
                        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                        Save the Ales!
                        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

baby wipe maybe? And yes thick clothes would be a good idea
                          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Nothing much to offer in terms of cleaning a stinky kitty other than what's been offered ... also hugs and some high-grade 'nip to poor Rocket!

Seraph, that was amazing!

And yeah, Joi, definitely sleep with one eye open ... she's probably planning to "accidentally" widdle on your pillow some night in the near future ... "Vengeance is mine, saith the cat!"

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
                              Anyone got tips for cleaning a stinky cat?
                              Unscented baby wipes, according to my wife, the former veterinarian office manager. They should be in the travel section of Target/Wally World. Washcloths can be too wet and get water where it shouldn't be.

Comment

Working...
                              X