X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you don't like our policies

DONT SHOP HERE!

We don't return certain things in our store they are final sale when they are opened. Anything that stores data (usb flash drives, portable hard drives, blank dvds), ear buds, movies and music and computer parts. If it doesn't work, you have to go to the manufacturer. We do not accept even defective items back.

It prints this on the receipt but we also let the customers know verbally then circle the "no return final sale" portion.

I am so freaking sick of these dickhead customers who get all pissy with me because of the stupid company. If you don't want to risk it DONT BUY IT FROM US. Go buy it from walmart or target of somewhere other than here.

We write this policy on the receipt, we TELL YOU verbally before you pay your money, you do not get to be an asshole to me about something I have zero control over.
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

[EXTREME SARCASM] What a concept...Only shop where you agree with their policies. [/END SARCASM]
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
    X