Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Restaurant figures out why the longer wait time...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurant figures out why the longer wait time...

Okay, I tried to find an original post, but I couldn't, so here. Now, I like technology as much as the next person, that's not what I took away from this. It's just how self-involved people can be, and smartphones have given people a new way to be super duper self-involved.

Linky.
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Sounds like that restaurant should discontinue the free wifi - and put up a notice explaining why.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's not real. Still funny though.

Comment

Snopes thinks that it is probably false.
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

yeah it's most likely fake but not entirely spun from whole cloth. The origins of it would most likely be wait staff that have observed the actions and wrote up the story as a humorous vent.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
            yeah it's most likely fake but not entirely spun from whole cloth. The origins of it would most likely be wait staff that have observed the actions and wrote up the story as a humorous vent.
            Sound like. Certain parts feel very true, like people demanding me show them how to get on the free wi-fi, and getting distracted and taking three times as long because they're staring at their phone instead of hitting "accept" on the stupid pin pad.
            Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Working...
            X