X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akasa's Beaded Creations thread

I figure I'll just make one place to put my stuff

My 2 most recent thingies:

I made this one to try out the pattern, the future ones will have crystals where the larger seed beads are on the sides.

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
      I made this one to try out the pattern, the future ones will have crystals where the larger seed beads are on the sides.

That is very beautiful.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Gorgeous! Love the colors!
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I finished this one yesterday. If you look closely you'll see the crystals on the sides.

Comment

I made a fb page for my bead stuff. Let me PM an admin on if I can share the link.

Comment

It's beautiful!
              Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
              ~ Mr Hero

Comment

As long as it's not a commercial page or has its own shop links, it's OK. i.e., If yer not making money off of the page (directly or indirectly), it's cool.
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                  As long as it's not a commercial page or has its own shop links, it's OK. i.e., If yer not making money off of the page (directly or indirectly), it's cool.
                  Thank you, I've been checking my inbox.

Comment

Any time Yeah, it came up in mod discussion some time after I posted that.
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I finished my first commission:

(I'm not sure I like the way the velvet looks in that shot)

Comment

Oooo beads. I do beading too but you seem far more talented. Also patient. I would get entirely too bored with doing beads stitching.
                        "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Our cat is too playful for bead work. I'm impressed that Mrs. TGK manages to get needle work done.
                          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Those are really pretty!
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

We can hope that Akasa hasn't had this happen...
                              Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Working...
                              X