This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth prjkt View Post
    Zheuse - I hope you have one of those windshield mounted cameras - you'll be able to prove some of the stupid sh*t people do on the roads.

As for getting a ticket for someone else's actions. What the f*ck? How could you control that?
    In Zheuse's case he should also have a rear bumper camera.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Zheuse View Post
      The guy that taught me to drive told me this - "You are the guidance system for an 80,000 top-heavy ballistic missile, with no acceleration, bad brakes, no roll cage, and you will be blamed for everything that goes wrong... even if you were nowhere near it." I never believed him till I got out on my own and paid more attention to how everyone drove around me.
      My father used to teach truck drivers how to drive. He completely agrees.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
        In Zheuse's case he should also have a rear bumper camera.
        with a light up "BACK OFF" sign for use in the above situation

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post

Should just have taken a look at him... 'hmm sir,you appear to be extra small or a small at best.'
          You forgot one step - getting out the magnifying glass.

It's guys like that who give the rest of us a bad name. The Walmart in "no parking town" doesn't allow trucks to park there anymore? Probably because someone dumped his garbage (including pee bottles) on the ground outside his truck.

As an aside, some Pepsi products are sold in 1 litre bottles with larger than normal caps. If you see these for sale, get some! They're easier to aim into than normal bottles, and fit into a trouser pocket, so next time you have access to a proper washroom you can bring them in with you to empty for re-use.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
          X