Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy Cow! A "castle house" with a real tower!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth mjr View Post
    The house itself is almost 21,000 square feet...
    And yet she gets over twice the closet space he does. That just doesn't seem fair in a house that size.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

mjr - Only if I can be Evil Vizier...Er, I mean, Harmless Likable Guy. ^_^
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        mjr - Only if I can be Evil Vizier...Er, I mean, Harmless Likable Guy. ^_^
        Ha ha ha...sure.
        Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

There's no power quite like the power behind the throne...
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
            Ah yes, the royal thundermug.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
              It's a dumb idea (and probably against code) to have the main electrical panel in the bathroom behind the toilet.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
              X