Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear that Phil is finished with (as he found out from her phone) the "clearing barrel".
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

It was a little scary hearing that he "loved" her and "wanted to work it out" because the "I'll never hit you again!" plea is no more valid from an abusive woman than it would be from a man.

Glad to hear it's over. He deserves a lot better than her. And yeah, I'm sorry for the next poor schmuck she gets hold of, too.

Comment

That's a relief...I'm glad it didn't take a hospital visit or brush with law enforcement for Phil to realize that Bitchface was is bad news.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I'm glad about that too; Phil is a nice guy and deserves better than her.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
            It would be a lot easier if Bitchface was the man and Phil was the woman, but this way round...
            You know, I first read that line and wanted to say "bullshit, it's no different."

That's wishful thinking on my part, though, since I went through what Phil did, and desperately want to believe things would be different today.

Comment

I never went through what Phil went through, or others like him, but I think I can somewhat relate. See, if you're the guy, and a woman comes at you violently, if you do anything to protect yourself, she can easily call the cops on you, and you would in all likelihood be the one arrested, or both of you would be arrested, but either way, you'd be arrested and charged. Which would suck.

And while this has not happened to me, I guess it very well could have...That Vile Woman apparently told people while we were dating that I was physically abusive to her, that I hit her, etc. I never understood why this one female coworker was such a bitch to me until I found out way after the fact that she was under the impression that I was physically abusing That Vile Woman. When all the truth about That Vile Woman came out, so did this lie, and I was horrified, and my female coworker and I actually started getting along. She's still in town, and we are still friendly, where as That Vile Woman is thankfully long gone.

For the record, in my life I have hit exactly two women: my older sister and my younger sister. And no one really seems to have a problem with that.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Bitchface isn't taking the breakup very well; she poured paint over Phil's car. He's reporting it to the police, even if they can't charge her, Fiance and I hope that having a visit from the boys in blue might shake her up a bit.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Bitchface isn't taking the breakup very well; she poured paint over Phil's car. He's reporting it to the police, even if they can't charge her, Fiance and I hope that having a visit from the boys in blue might shake her up a bit.
                  I'm not condoning it, but at least it was paint and not paint stripper....or her keying his car....

Believe me, when a friend of mine was dumped by her boyfriend (and she also attempted suicide around that time), me and another friend proceeded to cheer her up by plotting revenge against him. This included writing "tool" or "sleazebag" on his car with shaving cream among other things.
                  Then one of our asshole classmates suggested paint thinner.
                  We appreciated the effort at least!

And her method of revenge was to scream out "TOOL" at him when she saw him next.
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

SHE dumped paint on HIS car. Considering all that happened, shouldn't it be the other way around?

I hope Phil follows through on the police report.

And since Phil is far too nice, I do hope that some of his friends exact revenge of some very vindictive, spiteful type on Bitchface. I am sure I could think of several things that would work......

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      I hope Phil follows through on the police report.
                      We all do....not to mention a restraining order.
                      Quoth Jester View Post
                      I am sure I could think of several things that would work......
                      We all can but the mods have a problem with posting the details.
                      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                        We all can but the mods have a problem with posting the details.
                        Which is why Private Messaging exists.....

Still A Customer."

Comment

I hope he gets a copy of the report and sues her for the damages to fix his car. Odds are she's dumb enough to admit to it.

And files a restraining order.
                          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

I've told him to do just that; he's vacilitating on doing that, tho. So far, he's standing firm and refusing all Bitchface's efforts to contact him so I'm leaving him to it. I've told him my opinion, namely that Bitchface is crazy enough to stab him and Fiance and I don't want to hear that he's ended up in Casualty as a result. Phil seems to have taken it to heart, tho he doesn't want to put a restraining order on Bitchface even tho she keeps bugging him. -.-
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

I've told him to do just that; he's vacilitating on doing that, tho. So far, he's standing firm and refusing all Bitchface's efforts to contact him so I'm leaving him to it. I've told him my opinion, namely that Bitchface is crazy enough to stab him and Fiance and I don't want to hear that he's ended up in Casualty as a result. Phil seems to have taken it to heart, tho he doesn't want to put a restraining order on Bitchface even tho she keeps bugging him. -.-
                              so... what does he expect to happen then?

that she'll suddenly leave him alone if he closes his eyes and pretends she's not there?

It's too late to tell him "Don't stick your dick in the crazy" but... not too late for him to realize he CAN reclaim his life from her. BUT he's going to have to WANT to be free from her manipulation first.

Comment

The thing is, he could probably be rid of her in an instant if he just told her to fuck off and never come back or else... but Phil's too nice to do that. -.-

I'm tempted to do it for him, but Fiance and I said that we're going to keep out of it for the moment at Phil's request; he wants to deal with it himself.
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X