This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wherein I am vindicated

So, many of you are aware of the massive up that happened with me and a certain staffing agency a while back. Well, I learned today that apparently the work site company was so displeased with the situation that they told the staffing agency to clean house or lose their contract. The staffing agency fired the recruiter I was dealing with, and the work site company told them, sorry, still not enough, see ya when you can actually guarantee that you aren't going to just hire another incompetent check collector and then come back to us and moved their contract to another agency. Doesn't help me get the job, but at least I know that I've been vindicated in saying that the staffing agency is no good.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Maybe you can get back in with the new agent?
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Woooow, smiley! Good to hear karma smacked them down pretty hard for that!
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
        Maybe you can get back in with the new agent?
        They want me to, but right now I have a tentative offer already with another company (I say tentative because it is pending a background check, and if I don't pass it, then I can't get the job with the first company either anyway) and I'm telling them, sorry, too late, I've already got another company that is going to pay me $1 an hour more and start two weeks sooner than you want me to start.
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I totally missed what was going on!

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
            I totally missed what was going on!
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=93232

tl;dr - Staffing agency fubars job start date.

Comment

Working...
            X