Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Postal is on Netflix! (Discworld)

Moist is played by the guy who was Jeff on U.K. coupling. Also you get to see Sgt. Angua!!
    I <3 the Discworld.

I just watched it and then listened to it while at work. Laughed through out the whole thing as well as giggled at how the PO was slammed and yet at the same time was given a bit of hugged lovin.

Comment

Nekojin & I watched this a week ago.

It is another of a string of outstanding and amazing Discworld adaptations.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

It's a hell of a lot more serious than the other two, that's for sure. If you didn't know it was Discworld it would be hard to tell.

The only bad part was a serious lack of Jeremy Irons.
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
          It's a hell of a lot more serious than the other two, that's for sure. If you didn't know it was Discworld it would be hard to tell.

The only bad part was a serious lack of Jeremy Irons.
          I thought it was hilarious but then I knew someone who worked behind the scenes of the post office... But yes it is more serious than the other adaptations but then it is a later book and they have got more serious (but still very silly in places) as the series as progressed.
          Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

The books that go into the advancement of AM tend to be rather more dire than the ones that are more serial in nature.

Although they all are quite serious. It's just that it's easy to miss, buried under all that wit.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
            X