Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weirdest thing to happen in your DnD game?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our group has recently lost two of its members on a short-term basis (one of them recently got promoted and is trying to focus on learning the ins and outs of her role, while the other is currently working night shift). They still however, join in the work's DnD Slack channel (I am not part of it since I don't work there, but my SO will bring me up to speed).

Last session, Resident Rogue decided that he wanted microwaveable popcorn. He found the bags, then came back and dead serious asked "Do I add water [to it]?" Once we told him no, you don't (and Resident Bard went to help him), that question was posted in the DnD Slack channel as a bit of a gentle dig at him (more because he didn't read the instructions printed ON THE BAG - ironically, his day job is tech support)

Five minutes later, our party is in the middle of combat with a vampire and a polymorphed sheep and Resident Rogue and Resident Bard had both taken poison damage. When it comes around to my turn, the Dnd Slack channel pings - Mr. Night Shift had posted this image in the channel with the most perfect timing ever

Yeah...it took me a while to finish my turn because I was laughing so hard.

Also, how to derail the DM Part 2: suggest to Resident Rogue that he capture the sheep and use it as a mount (as in, to ride on, not have relations with). DM actually rolls with it

Comment

Working...
    X