• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth dalesys View Post
    My old church said he always got 10%...

Or you'd go to hell.
    I see what you did there.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      My old church said he always got 10%...

Or you'd go to hell.

oh, and updates, the reply I got back from them.

Hello, Smiley.

We thank you cordially for showing your interest in our vacant USA Financial Assistant job opening.
      You can obtain all the necessary details and the complete description of the job here (redacted)
      If your are a small business or corporation owner please specify it explicitly when contacting us, it can substantially increase your compensation and bonuses.
      Please allow us to give a short description of the key features of the offered position.
      We are a worldwide financial and trading company, conducting routine operations in USA and Europe markets. As such, we are liable to double taxation in both markets. As any business, we are striving to reduce our operations costs and expenses, fully complying with the local financial laws. To this end, we employ local financial agents which act as a third-party in our transactions and eliminate the need for double taxation. All our transactions, as well as the terms of yourfuture employment with our company,fully comply with US regulations.
      If you become our employee you will process the financial transfers with our company being the beneficiary, and your role will be that of a financial agent and funds transmitter. You will obtain all the necessary training, coaching and constant support. If you are a small business owner the average transfer will be in the range of $50,000-$200,000, and your compensation will be 5% of the amount transferred. If you act as an individual, your maximum transaction amount will be capped by $10,000, and you'll also be compensated with 5% of each transaction. On average we are able to engage you in 2-3 transactions per week.
      Please note that we do not operate through checks and money orders. We do not collect any personal information from you other than that needed to conduct the regular transactions. After your application is approved you will have an access to our corporate website private area, where you will be able to check your transactions and commissions online.
      If you have any questions please do not be shy to contact us via email info@ncr-holding.com .
      You can submit the application form immediately online at (redacted), providing your contact information and phone numbers.
      We are always ready to answer your phone calls at (redacted).
      We hope for long-term cooperation with you, and will be glad to hear from you soon.
      So, I took the advice to go through several online translations and what started as
      I am interested in this business model. During my accounting studies, I learned much about tax policy. I was unaware of the double taxation, I was under the impression that you could deduct foreign taxes paid. So, this is a new concept to me, but I love the idea of saving people money on taxes, especially if it earns me money in the process. The first question I have concerns about is the cost of getting involved in this. I understand that to make money you must first invest money, so I need information on what my up front costs are for this opportunity.
      turned into what I sent
      I am interested in this business model. In this I learned a lot about my research in the accounting of fiscal policy. I did not know that the launch was a double tax revenues come out. So for me, a new relationship, but because of people's incomes than they love money, especially if, in the opinion of the money. And the money involved in the first place, this was me. I know you need money to make money even at this time, I have user development platform.
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

You know what I think this calls for?

...some popcorn.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

*sits next to Jay 2K with popcorn, bacon, and soda for everyone*
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
          X