This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Dragon_Dreamer View Post
    Update: Yesterday, a customer got angry I wouldn't give him a discount for calling me "gorgeous," and another looked at me and asked, "Not to be rude, but what race ARE you?"
    Are there any tickets left on the next ship OFF this planet?

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
      RM - Any TV made in the last decade or so should have an HDMI input (if not three), so hooking up to your PC should not be a problem. If you have an older video card, the TV might even have a (blue) VGA input, so take a look.
      YUP the TV is a flat screen (43" class about 6 1/2 years old 3 HDMI 2 USB 3-color Composite VGA and a cable input) and my PC is the same age. I pulled my PC out so I could look at the graphics card outputs and to my delight it has an 1 HDMI output. It took me all of 5 minutes to connect everything and fiddle with the screen/display/resolution (Win7) settings to get things working. some of my games are now officially mind blowing.

Even Quake looks fantastic on a 43" HDTV Nerd-gasm

I have both screens running together duplicating just to make sure things are OK.
      Last edited by Racket_Man; 12-01-2017, 03:36 AM.
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

My brother did Lyft Thursday night. Says just about all his trips were from a store to a passenger's house. Or vice versa.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
        X