Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magically know what I really wanted!!!

Well, work has been exceedingly stressful this week. I’ve got a major year end meeting that I’m providing pallets worth of material for, and the hits just keep on coming.

Here’s a tiny example of the bulkshit I’m dealing with. Guy submits an order for some double sided cards, and someone in advertising sent me the file for it. I make them. Guy emails me to say he is rejecting them, and demands I explain why the back was the same as the front when it was supposed to be different.

Um, because the file was like that! Two identical pages, which is hardly unusual. I had no reason whatsoever to suspect there was an issue. I quickly responded and copied in advertising, advising him that I printed the file as is, and asked advertising to look into it.

Barely had I hit send when the guy came storming I’m repeating the demand. Jeeze dude! You JUST sent that email!

I politely explained all of the above, and he promised to speak with advertising right away.

No apology for the attitude.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

How much

Would you bet he was to be the one to send the different two sides and instead sent the same picture twice.

He may have even realized it as he was talking to you but instead of admitting his error, he is now blaming the mistake on the advertising department.

Comment

Indeed. I was told later there was a “miscommunication” with advertising.
      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
      X