Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a thumb drive for my cab (Sienna has a USB socket for music players). It's loaded with what I call my pax (=passenger) mix: 8GB of music, nearly 800 songs. I keep it set on random, and it's pretty rare that I decide I need to skip the current song.
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

My last retail job played that boring instrumental crap. I kind of tuned it out after awhile though. I did get a chuckle when I had to make a call to some business during my lunch break, and they put me on hold and I found myself listening to the same much as our store was playing.

At my current job, I can wear headphones and listen to whatever I want, which is nice because I need something to block out my annoying coworkers.
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
        My last retail job played that boring instrumental crap.
        I'd give anything if my work played that "boring instrumental crap", not only because it'd make it a lot easier to concentrate on reading during my break without lyrics constantly distracting me, and because 100% of the music I listen to are film scores.

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
          100% of the music I listen to are film scores.
          Most of my music isn't soundtracks... but the "soundtracks" subdirectory of my "music" directory has about 1,300 songs in it. (Of course, my "games" subdirectory has well over 10,000 songs... most of those are non-lyrical.)
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Working...
          X