This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running headphones?

I need a new pair of headphones to run with, preferably something with in-line volume control. I don't have much money, and I really don't care about sound quality, so long as it's passable. I just need something cheap that's not going to fall off my head. Any suggestions?
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

I have a pair of Phillips earbuds that I got at Target for 10 bucks. They don't have volume control or anything fancy but they stay in my ears better than the Apple ones that came with the ipod ever did. I just got a new pair a couple weeks ago... I had my last pair for a couple years, I think, and the only reason I had to replace them is because I shut them in my car door.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I personally suggest foam-covered over-the-ear style headphones for running for both comfort and safety reasons.

However, it's worth noting that I can't even put a pair of ear buds in without notable pain, so obviously I won't be recommending any intra-aural headphones.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X