This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost had my phone jacked

Almost had my phone jacked. Just today I was outside after work texting my cousin when this woman walks past me and SNATCHES MY PHONE OUT IF MY HAND. Oh hell no! You do NOT snatch my iPhone! So she tries to run and my leg manages to trip her up and she falls. HARD! Luckily my phone's case and phone took no damage. I grab up my phone and Kay in on her. K=hi there
    SAW=Stupid ass woman

K: The fuck you think you're doin?!?

SAW: You bitch! Im gonna get my sister!

K: Go get your bitch ass sister! I'll drop kick her ass just like I did yours!*

SAW jumps to her feet and gets in my face. I get ready. By now there's some people staring.

K: Your move. Now you can walk away unhurt save for your pride...OR you can get the shit beat out of you...which is it?

SAW makes the smart choice and walks away reminding me of her sister. Let her get her bitch ass sister.*

I didn't bother with the cops because I got my stuff back. But DID have to file a report with management. (not in trouble at all) and I don't think she's gonna call the cops either. What is she gonna say: "I got my teeth kicked in because I tried to steal someone's phone?" yea that'll go over.*

Can't wait to see the outcome and if her sister is gonna pay me a visit.
    NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Oh damn! Glad you got your phone back.

Comment

Wow, some people and their stupidity. Nice job getting the phone back!
      Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

*shakes head* The FUCK is wrong with people? That takes some balls!

Glad you got your phone back.

Yes, out of all the things I've read on this site, this is the one to make me lose hope in humanity.

*wanders off muttering*

Comment

Another popular one is to grab it off your table when walking by in a restaurant. They had a rash of those-style tthefts in Atlanta a couple months back.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
          X