Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both the above are Amateurs compared to Captain Jack Harkness. Not counting how many times he must have died when buried alive from 37 a.d to 1901 a.d (or buried alive in cement)..he must have died 20 times in Torchwood.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

you could argue he only really died the once and he was just kept alive while his body superhealed all the other times, he's a fixed point in time and space. The others were specifically resurrected.

Honestly though yeah. However the spirit of Daniel Jackson continues into his other roles where the only thing I've seen him not die in is Eureka.

Also there is one other character, I despise the show he's on but I should acknowledge Kenny.
      Last edited by gremcint; 08-12-2012, 02:48 AM.
      Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
      Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

demotivator 2 by gremcint, on Flickr

better?

Comment

Lol much. As for Jack Harkness..that is a good point. Always thought heartbeat to no heartbeat = death..but I guess people have been brought back who had no heartbeat so...
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I'm sorry I was mistaken he dies twice if you go with my definition of death, once in episode where Rose Resurrects him and when we see the face of Bo pass away. Possibly a third time at the end of Miracle day before the Mortal/Immortal switch gets flipped back to the proper spot.

Also I absolutely love the shot of Jack I found it is perfect.
            Last edited by gremcint; 08-12-2012, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Confidence
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                So true that.

I've even read stuff that was waaay worse than what I've written over the years. Makes my stuff look like it could contend for a Pulitzer.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                X