• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A rant.....

I am in a foul mood....

I work for and with fucking idiots...
    I am surrounded by idiots...
    And I am managed by idiots...

I contract for a company that has the attitude of since I am a contractor, the employees don't need to work. There fore, someone who says they are one of the best support techs in the company, doesn't need to fix an issue, he bugs the fuck out of me since he cant be bothered to sort his own shit out.

I have worked 50+ hours since january, sometimes breaking 55-60 hours a week. I dont get thanked, I dont get an "attaboy" I get crap about why dont I close more tickets. sadly I close more tickets than anyone else. quota is 80 per month, most people average 100, I average between 220-230 a month.

I hate this entire notion that information systems is now "Customer Service" my fucking ass. I fix pcs and printers, I dont deal with people.

I am mad as hell and I want to drink til I am stupid and not care anymore. I am tired, and getting more tired all the time....I have done IS work for 20+ years and I am really considering a career change.....

and some freshly made Rice Krispie squares from Canada... Hope you feel less stressed soon

Comment

Working...
    X