X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting here in my room.......

........ scared as hell.

BG) at our apartment complex we have assigned parking spots. All spots that are under the roof are numbered and the number matches your apartment number (BG

When I got home from work tonight there was a car with out of state plates parked in my neighbor P's parking spot. I thought nothing of it, thinking that maybe she had family in from out of state and she had them park in her spot while they went out to dinner. I walked over to visit with my oldest daughter and Bug and when I walked back P's car is parked behind both my car and the one from out of state. I stopped and asked P what was going on and she said she had no idea who was in her spot. While were talking the new neighbor upstairs and several other people pulled in and started upstairs. We asked them if the car belonged to them and they said yes. We asked them if they could please move their car to a visitors spot and they did, not very nice about it, but they did. Afterwards, the new neighbor came down calling P and I names, telling P that she is crazy, and that since her Grandson W is in Chamber Choir with Little Bits this year that I have to let her family park in my spot. Little Bits graduated and is at this moment sitting in her dorm room at college. The new neighbor then said that the property manager told her she can have her family park anywhere they damn well please. Needless to say I am calling the property manager tomorrow and if they are parked in my spot tomorrow I am calling a tow truck.

Wow. Somehow I seriously doubt that a property manager would tell anyone they could let others park anywhere, they know they have to keep all tenants reasonably happy. Also, what the heck does who's in a choir or anything else together have to do with your own designated parking spot being your own?

As a side, you might get tenants to band to gether & insist on having different numbers for spots & apartments, that's just really, really stupid. Let's every thief around know who has a car parked (and can assumed to be home) and who has an empty spot (and might have an empty apartment to rob). Most places nowadays use two different sets of numbering, unless spots are exactly in front of your door and obvious anyway.

Madness takes it's toll....
    Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Afterwards, the new neighbor came down calling P and I names,
      Are you scared they might do more than that?

If so, it's time to consider calling the cops - or calling the property manager right away to report that your new neighbors are harassing you.

You pay rent same as everyone else there. you have a right to reside in your own home without being bullied by shithead neighbors

Comment

I was there by myself since Hubby is in the hospital and Little Bits and Z Man have both left for college. I was concerned that they would try to come in after me or do something to my car. I called my oldest and her boyfirend came over and sat with me for a little bit and my brother had his friend up his partols in our complex.

I spoke to the property manager and she said she will handle it. She also told ne that if they parked in my spot today to have the car towed

Comment

Quoth FormerCallingCardRep View Post
          I spoke to the property manager and she said she will handle it. She also told me that if they parked in my spot today to have the car towed
          Yay for having people over. Also BIG YAY for the property manager to give you the open option of towing those douches.

Comment

Considering that the parking spaces are actually part of the rental agreement, it's likely not even legal for the management to allow people to park in others' assigned spaces.

Seriously, parking in someone's assigned spot at an apartment complex is pretty much no different than parking in someone else's driveway.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
            X