This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demotivational Posters, 2012 Edition!

Hi everyone! Been awhile since we've done this, so I thought it was high time to bring it back!

Here's a few Demotivational Posters, posted here for your amusement and/or enlightenment! A couple of these I found online in recent months, and one I created!

Click on the thumbnails to enlarge...

Feel free to share your own, but due to the size of the images, it's recommended that you either post a clickable thumbnail, like I have, or attach it to your post as an attachment.
    Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 06-15-2012, 04:31 PM. Reason: Correcting my typos.
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

I love those! I used to hate seeing those blasted 'motivational' posters all over the building at the newspaper, at a time when jobs were vanishing, feedback was nonexistent and leadership even moreso. The demotivational ones just seemed so much more appropriate.

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
      I love those! I used to hate seeing those blasted 'motivational' posters all over the building at the newspaper, at a time when jobs were vanishing, feedback was nonexistent and leadership even moreso. The demotivational ones just seemed so much more appropriate.
      That sounds soooo familiar....
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

As always, click on the thumbnail to view full size...

I may have posted this one already in the old thread, but I'm posting it again, just because I can. Inspired by a button I once saw an employee wearing at the now-defunct Tower Records:

And I probably posted this one in the old thread, too, but it's very appropriate, given what was just being talked about:

EDIT: Here's one more brand new one, fresh from my digital drawing board!

Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 06-15-2012, 04:41 PM.
        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
        --StanFlouride

Comment

Here's the only one I'm going to post in regards to the upcoming election... unless I change my mind later!

--StanFlouride

Comment

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
            EDIT: Here's one more brand new one, fresh from my digital drawing board!

The link is not working.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
              The link is not working.
              Which is odd, because it worked fine yesterday.

Thought of CS's bacon obsession immediately upon seeing this...
              Last edited by sms001; 08-17-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

And not a demotivational per se, and maybe apocryphal, but definitely some well written (Love "calmer than a monk on morphine.") SC pwnage...
                Last edited by sms001; 08-17-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
                  And not a demotivational per se, and maybe apocryphal, but definitely some well written (Love "calmer than a monk on morphine.") SC pwnage...
                  That was beautiful. Brought a tear to my eye.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                    The link is not working.
                    Quoth sms001 View Post
                    Par for the course with Imageshack. That crap happens with them all the time. It's annoying, but it's the only free photo-hosting site I've found that generates the preview thumbnail. In the original thread for this topic, the Moderators asked us to either attach the images to our posts, or post a small thumbnail, because we still have members with slow internet connections. So you use Imageshack, and this crap happens.

Anyway, here's that one re-hosted on Imageshack with a different link:

--StanFlouride

Comment

Tinypic generates a preview thumbnail, and I've never have an image go down with them.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post

Thought of CS's bacon obsession immediately upon seeing this...
                        LOL. I prefer the version I saw on a Woot Tshirt the other day - same Starry Night, but it was done in ASCii (ok, I'm a geek).

Madness takes it's toll....
                        Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post

Anyway, here's that one re-hosted on Imageshack with a different link:

gunsdemotivationalposte.jpg
                          Oooo. I like that one.
                          (took the liberty to take the pic out tho to save the bandwidth from being sucked down)

Comment

This one made me laugh:

Neutral Evil
                            I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Demotivator by gremcint, on Flickr

Here's one that's been rattling around in my brain for a while now.
                              Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
                              Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Working...
                              X