This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big day tomorrow

Tomorrow morning, we will be loading up the cars and moving Little Bits to her dorm at college. It is going to be a very emotional day for me, to move my youngest child to college.

That is so bittersweet and exciting! I remember when my parents dropped me off for college. They helped me start unpacking but then we all had to attend a "Welcome to School" meet and greet thing. They hung around for a bit, but eventually went home. I didn't mind because I was having fun, but once it was time to call it a night I was petrified. I was all alone, I had a single, in a strange place. I think i ended up calling home at midnight.

I hope that everything goes smoothly with the move in and that Little Bits has an amazing time at university.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

What I am worried about is once all Freshmen are on campus she will have seven suite mates. She is in a four bedroom suite this year. When she goes tomorrow she will be the only one in her suite until everyone else comes next week.

With her making the show choir, she begins a week of intensive music and dance so they can get their routines down. I do know that there will be 15 others on campus that are part of the show choir in addition to all of the fall sports teams.

Comment

Working...
      X