This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond Pathetic- mild language

So, My roommate called me at work telling me something interesting. My neighbor has been stealing water from us. We heard it from another guy that we are cool with. So roommate's hubby calls our landlord and tells him whats up. Landlord calls the stealing bitch and she of course denies it (except says she takes water from the Church next to us). And then tries to complain about our dogs. Everytime we complain about her, she does that. Our landlord tells her to call the cops if the dogs are such a bother. But she won't cause she is a major crack head (according to the neighbor that tells us whats going on with her, and we saw her jump in and out of the car only for a few seconds). We are going to see how our water bill is next month.

Wow that sucks. I wonder if your neighbor is doing that to keep her bill down, or if her water got shut off since she's spending it on "other things".
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
      I wonder if your neighbor is doing that to keep her bill down, or if her water got shut off since she's spending it on "other things".
      Probably the later. An addicts priority list reads something like:
      1) Their vice
      2) breathing

You get the idea.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

She has it shut off. According to another neighbor we don't like, he said that he had an extension cord running through so she can have free electricity. Well, he stopped that after a while. Her parents are paying for that. Just fucking pathetic.

And apparently, after being told not to, she or a boy toy of hers went to the side to steal our water again. No one ever went to that side before. Not even us. I'll try to get pics in to show ya guys.

Comment

ROFL, reminds me of when I lived on Bainbridge Ave in Portsmouth VA. We had the corner house, the one in the middle between our house and the other corner house was a rental. One summer saturday morning I went out to have some coffee and check out the wisteria [idiot kid hit it with the lawnmower and nicked the bark on the trunk and we were seeing if we needed to use that black stuff on it or not] and I noticed water running sounds *outside* and it turned out that the neighbors were washing their cars with our hose, so I reeled it back in and told them to stop doing that. Things were fine for a few weeks, then I slogged down into the kitchen for some coffee, and heard that running water sound again - so I went back upstairs, grabbed my AK, and slammed the back utility room door open [exterior screen door, you know that clatter/slam/rattle you get?] stormed out and screamed at them to stop stealing my water or I would be over the fence the next time, and they would not like the results.

I am sure the sight of a pasty white broad wearing a long pink garfield sleep shirt with an AK and seriously attitudinal rather put the fear of god into them because they stopped stealing our water, and the owners of the house evicted them a couple months later.

I hate living next to a rental. I much prefer owners, they have a vested interest in maintaining good relations with neighbors.
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I think you can get locks that can be put on your outside spigot. I'm sure I saw something in a catalog...

On our old street a guy tried to steal electricity by hooking a jumper cable into the light pole outside. He was lucky he didn't fry himself.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Yes you can get outdoor tap locks - here's an example:

http://www.amazon.com/Flow-Security-...ds=faucet+lock

also:

http://www.sportys.com/ToolShop/product/8355
              Last edited by DeltaSierra; 08-17-2012, 03:40 AM.
              The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                I hate living next to a rental. I much prefer owners, they have a vested interest in maintaining good relations with neighbors.
                Indeed. We have a rental on our east side. A woman with teenage children. There are often large numbers of teenagers hanging around, being teenagers. They come up between the houses to knock on a bedroom window there.

Last week, one of the kids or one of their friends brought two bikes up between the houses and dumped them so they were on our property. My dad called the police. The officer who came and took our statements and the bikes confirmed what we'd heard previously, that there were suspicions about other activities going on at the house they couldn't pin down yet. She said to keep calling about the petty stuff like cutting through the yard or noise. That might help them build up enough of a case to evict them.

They're already suspected of stealing a UPS delivery off our other neighbors porch; I found the empty box between the houses, the same place the bikes were dumped.
                "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

We got a lock on it, finally. You see, the knob was broken. Had to use pliers to get it to work. And my coworker's niece works at the church so my roommate called her to give her a heads up. She now has to buy her own water.

Comment

Working...
                  X