This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random bit of random...

So since I worked on projects for my parents all day yesterday, I plan on today doing nothing but what *I* want to, except for taking care of the dogs of course.

This includes:
    • cleaning my car inside and out
    • working on my D&D game being run on sunday
    • swimming in the pool
    • relaxing in the hot tub
    • watching a marathon of WArehouse 13 for the umpteen millionth time

Anyone wanna join me?
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Break out the Warehouse 13, I'll bring the popcorn

Madness takes it's toll....
    Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Did somebody say WH13? I'll bring the Twizzlers!

(The Warehouse has a special space in my heart because I met my sister for the first time, on a fan site. You can take the girl out of the geekiness, but....)

Comment

I'll bring the cookies and milk...anyone speak up if you're a juice person, I may also bring fudge!

Also, if you're a fan of Steve, you may like this, from another show Aaron Ashmore in a somewhat cute scene.

http://youtu.be/oI-F90pFDWA
        Last edited by RayvenQ; 08-19-2012, 09:13 AM.
        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Warehouse 13 and hottubs awesome!

Also may i just say, was anyone else confused in Smallville by the fact Aaron Ashomre played Jimmy Olson, when Sean was in an earlier season playing a villain. I honestly kept expecting Clark to accuse Jimmy of being in kahoots.
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
            I may also bring fudge!
            If weird things happen, and you smell fudge, is it an artifact, or just the sugar high?

Oh man I need to sleep, I think that one might be too weird for me even.

Comment

Quoth Maria View Post
              If weird things happen, and you smell fudge, is it an artifact, or just the sugar high?

Oh man I need to sleep, I think that one might be too weird for me even.
              or do you just need help :P
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
                or do you just need help :P
                Maybe... or perhaps I just need fudge! And Steve... definitely need more Steve episodes.

Comment

steve is smexy, but I'm a pete fan all the way...its the face.

Comment

Working...
                  X