X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jokes reply moderated...???

Hey Mods.

I just noticed - I can post a reply to jokes - but it gives me a message about being moderated. Yet - I can post replies and new threads in pretty much anywhere else... is this standard and I missed something? (especially as I'm sure I've posted jokes w/o moderation before).

Ta

Slyt
    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

The Jokes forum has always been moderated. Its not just you, its everyone.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Aye - when we brought the forum in, a decision was taken to keep everything in there moderated. Posts are generally approved within a matter of hours. Sometimes we can approve them within seconds, giving the appearance of no moderation.

Rapscallion

Comment

Ah!! Me sees! Ta
        When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

The note about moderation (from what I remember when I was a new poster) only shows up when you do a full reply.

For some reason, it wouldn't show up when you posted a Quick Reply. (this may have changed, I haven't checked)

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
          X